Pre KG has been introduced since 2014. The new Pre KG block at the Junior School Campus is the centre of attraction of our school. It is fully air conditioned and constructed exclusively for the tiny tots.
"Where you reach depends on where you start"
Keeping the young neuro muscular co-ordination in mind, an international system of learning has been provided with special attention and care to develop multifarious skills in the pre primary children.
It creates a vibrant and healthy learning environment in the initial years to bring out their hidden talent under the supervision of expert teachers.
Indoor Games Room
A spacious Indoor Games Room is built in the main ground to play indoor games like carom, Chess, Billiards.
It covers an area of nearly 1200 sq. ft. with two rooms. One for playing Indoor games and the other one for storing all the games accessories.
The roof is covered with beams and galvanised sheets. It has six double doors, three doors used for games room and the remaining three doors are used for store room. The games room has a false ceiling to look more aesthetic and adequate lights to be radiant and luminous.
The flooring is done with asian tiles for easy cleaning and for better look. It has a spectacular landscape on the main side and has abundant number of trees on all the sides for breath of fresh air.
Multipurpose Indoor Auditorium
A spacious Multipurpose Indoor Auditorium on par with International Standards is built to play indoor games and it will be best utilised to conduct all major functions in our school.
It consists of three indoor courts viz., Basketball, Shuttle and Volleyball. All the posts are movable posts. It covers an area of nearly 27,000 sq. feet and can accommodate 2500 persons at a time. It has a semi gallery in which 500 persons can be seated.
It has 42 openable glass doors on all the four sides for free access. It has a wonderful elevation on the south side which boosts the appearance of the stadium.
It has a beautiful landscape on all the sides which gives a grand look to the visitors. The stadium is equipped with high quality sound system with ten speakers for clear audio.
It has two parts viz., the Stage and the Auditorium. LED lights , scanners and beautiful curtains are fixed on the stage with two special rooms one for audio control and another one for light control.
It also has a cat walk above the stage to do any repair work at any time. It addition to that it two green rooms and two rooms for VIPs.
Twenty four flood lights and 36 Led lights are fixed at the roof of the auditorium for proper lighting during the night.
The top of the auditorium is covered with beams and Galvanised Aluminium sheets. Below that glass wool and aluminum foil sheets are fixed to produce good cooling effect inside the auditorium.
In addition to that, it has aluminium louvers on all four sides for proper ventilation and seven fixed glass on the west side for sufficient light.
The entire flooring of the auditorium is done with granite and floor of the stage is made of wood.
Above all , it has two floors on the stage each has four rooms. Definitely, it will cater all the needs of our school to conduct any major function for many years.
A spacious canteen on par with International Standards is built just opposite to the Senior Block. It covers an area of nearly 16,000 sq. feet to provide seating for 640 students at a time.
It has 28 aluminium sliding doors with mosquito nets on all four sides for proper ventilation. Forty three pendant lights and 85 LED tube lights are fixed at the roof of the canteen for proper lighting and 64 ceiling fans are fixed for free air circulation. The entire flooring of the canteen is done with tiles for easy cleaning. In addition to this, three washrooms are built with 9 washbasins in each room for the students and one wash room for the staff inside the canteen.
The canteen is equipped with high quality sound system with twelve speakers for clear audio. It has a wonderful elevation on the west side which boasts the appearance of the canteen. It has a beautiful landscape on all sides which gives a grand look to the visitors.
YRTV BADMINTON ACADEMY
Multipurpose Indoor Auditorium is built with five courts to enable ten players to play at a time. It covers an area of nearly 16000 sq. ft. The stadium has a false ceiling for gorgeous look and flood lights to provide an illuminance to play during night. The flooring is done with synthetic rubber for easy cleaning and stunning appearance.
On the east side, semi-gallery is set up for the students to watch games. NIS trained coaches are appointed to train the students and this academy is open for all school students in our town.
YRTV TENNIS ACADEMY
It is initiated in front of the Junior Block with five clay courts and two synthetic courts to enable fourteen players to play at a time. It covers an area of 45000 sq. ft. Flood lights are provided for brilliance to play the game during the night and rainy season. In addition to this, it has a car parking area and rest room facilities inside for the visitors and a separate room is built for the players to take rest. It is enclosed with iron wire on all the four sides.
NIS trained coaches are appointed to train the players and this academy is also open to all school students in our town.
YRTV TABLE TENNIS ACADEMY
It is established in front of the Junior Block with ten Table Tennis tables to play twenty players at a time. It is built on an area of 6600 sq.ft. and surrounded by brick walls on all four sides. On the North side, semi-gallery is set up to accommodate hundred players to watch games. The roof is covered with beams and galvanised sheets. It has doors on both sides. The flooring is done with 10 mm rubber for easy cleaning and foot hold. There are flood lights installed inside the room for illumination to play games at night. The south side of the building is lined with Asoka tress to eliminate dust and to give gigantic look and it is well ventilated with adequate windows to train the players and this academy is open to all school students.
YRTV ARCHERY ACADEMY
It is set up beside the Junior Block with five Archery Target Boards. It covers an area of 5000 sq.ft. with acrylic sheet fencing all around to be distinct and obvious. To allow players to watch games and rest, a separate room with stone benches has been built up. It is provided with flood lights to play games during night. Trained coaches are appointed to train the players and this academy is open to all students in our town.
YRTV CRICKET ACADEMY
It is begun beside the Senior Block with all the facilities to train fifty players at once. It has three practice nets to train the students. Trained coach is appointed to train the students and this academy is open to all age groups.
01. Lush green environment with aesthetic ambience to kindle the heart and soul of the pupils.
02. A fully equipped play-shed for Kindergarten children in a very fascinating atmosphere.
03. An after lunch rest room with air-conditioned and aesthetic environment and provision for supply of milk and biscuits to all Kindergarten Children.
04. An audio-visual center with carefully chosen teaching aids and instruments for instructional purposes.
05. Two well equipped computer rooms one in each block with forty systems to provide first hand computer knowledge from I std to IX std.
06. Spacious play grounds with facilities for out-door games like Hockey, Football, Cricket, Kabaddi, Tennicoit, Badminton, Volley Ball, Kho-Kho, Tennis and Athletics.
07. Facilities for indoor games like Chess,Carrom, Table Tennis, Billiards, Badminton & Basket Ball.
08. A fully equipped sports room for theoretical training.
09. Separate rooms for Arts and Crafts to foster the creative talents in the young minds of the students.
10. A centrally air-conditioned library with a good collection of reference books and magazines & Junior Block also has a good library.
11. Two mineral water plants one in each block for supplying hygienic water.
12. Well ventilated dining halls for Junior Block children to have their lunch.
13. A spacious auditorium with excellent sound system for the morning assembly programme and to conduct meetings and functions.
14. Special training for march-past during the national functions and sportsday celebrations by a trained Physical Director.
15. Sophisticated Synthetic and Clay Tennis Court to cater to the needs of the budding tennis players.
16. Hindi is taught as third language from classes II to VIII and as first language from classes IX to XII.
17. A well equipped sports room with facilities for indoor games like Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis.
18. Scout and Guide training for the pupils of classes VI to VIII.
19. Karate, Yoga, Veena, Carrom, Dance and Western Music specially Piano, Roller Skatting and Chess taught for I std to IX std & XI std as apart of extra-curricular activities by experts in the respective fields.
20. LCD projectors are used in all the KG classes and science lab.
21. An air conditioned,well equipped,State-of-art Linguistic lab has been provided to the students.The lab has 30 cabins for 30 students to work at a time with Lingua phone lab machines/computers for XI & XII.Such a facility is extended to classes VI-IX.Books have been as well as written among our school students,these are available in the linguistic lab.
22. A junior science lab has been established for project making & for science practical from classes I-V.
23. Well furnished toilets with modern amenities like hand driers have been fixed.
24. A state of art laboratories have come up for Chemistry,Physics & Biology.